Home staging is the art of showcasing the most positive features of your most valuable asset through professional furnishing and decorating. The goal is to make your home as appealing as possible to potential buyers, letting them see your home, as their home.
So, does home staging really work?
Yes! But don’t just take our word for it…
- A recent survey showed that staged homes sell up to three times faster than non-staged homes. One of our clients wrapped up his sale three weeks after putting it on the market.
- Staged homes typically sell for between 10% and 15% more than non-staged homes. As people start consuming visual content at a faster rate than ever before, that percentage is rapidly growing.
- 90% of buyers struggle to see the potential that a new home offers, walking away within 15 seconds of viewing. That’s a lot of wasted time and opportunity. Home staging turns that around and keeps people viewing for longer.
- Staging your home usually costs less than a price reduction. And if you have more than one price reduction, well let’s not go there…
- More now than ever, and particularly since 2020, people are searching for new homes online. It doesn’t really matter how great the write-up is for your home – everybody’s looking at the picture. And do you know how long they take to make a decision, before even picking up the phone to book a viewing?
Just a few quick seconds, that’s it!
But here’s the good news about all of this. People buy based on emotions, and one of the truest examples of this is buying a future home.
Which gives you an incredible opportunity. And here’s where we step in:
- First, we’ll use interior design techniques to maximise light and space in your key rooms.
- We’ll remove any barriers to sale by doing repairs and dealing with any visual turnoffs.
- We’ll declutter your belongings and arrange them neatly in better storage solutions.
- We’ll neutralise the interiors so that your home appeals to as many different tastes and styles as possible.
- We’ll dress to impress, using any available art-work, soft furnishings, plants and other items to transform your key rooms.
- We’ll make sure your home is photographed to its best possible advantage. Image is everything.
So ready to give it a shot?